- At the strategic level: to steer the project to address all unexpected situations, be these scientific, technological, environmental or societal.
- At the operational level: to ensure that the project progresses in conformity with the work plan with regard to overall progress, milestones, deliverables, and planned resources.
- At the organisational level: to optimise the infrastructural setup to support the project, with special attention paid to financial, logistics, information, coordination issues and in terms of quality and conformity to EC rules and procedures.
- Philippe Hinsinger, INRA-Eco&Sols, Work package leader
- Claire Bonard, IT, Work package co-leader