The proceedings of the 2nd SoLACE Stakeholder event are available on Zenodo.
- Pecchioni, Nicola, Jones, Glyn, Rust, Niki, Hinsinger, Philippe, & Willer, Helga (Eds.) (2018, October 30). Proceedings of the Second SolACE Stakeholder Event. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2557670
At the Second SolACE Stakeholder Event, which will take place on May 16 in Foggia, Italy, we want to show you some of the innovations that the project is working on and receive your critical and valuable feedback and comments. Doing so, we may produce solutions that are useful in practise and will make a difference at a large-scale.
The Second SolACE Stakeholder Event is a free event, presented in both English and Italian and includes refreshments.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Foggia (CCIF), Viale Fortore 141, 71121 Foggia FG, Italy
- 14:00 – 14:30 Registration
- 14:30 – 14:45 Quick introduction to concept of event
- 14:45 – 16:30 Crop and soil management innovation presentations
- Second generation microbial inoculants (Bread wheat & potato)
- Genotypes mixtures (Durum wheat)
- Decision Support Systems (Bread & Durum wheat)
- 16:30 – 17:00 Coffee and refreshments
- 17:00 – 18:30 Breeding & phenotyping innovation presentations
- Bread wheat hybrids for improved tolerance against water & nitrogen
- articipatory breeding schemes (Durum wheat).
- Accounting for below-ground traits for improving tolerance against water / nitrogen deficiency (Bread wheat)
Durum Days and scientific workshop
The event is taking place in the framweok of the Durum Days, which take place on May 16 and 17, 2018 in Foggia, Italy.. On May 17, a scientific workshop "Durum wheat quality in the 2020’s: genomics and management for a sustainable durum wheat nutrition", of which SoLACE is a co-organizer, will take place.
- Dr. Philippe Hinsinger, INRA UMR Eco&Sols, Montpellier, France, philippe.hinsinger(at)inra.fr
- Dr. Nichola Pecchini, CREA, Foggia, Italy, nicola.pecchioni(at)crea.gov.it